Sunday, December 6, 2009

Week 5 - Dec 1-5

Yeah I lost 2 lbs this week! What happened was I noticed I had not been losing weight for 2 weeks but during thanksgiving even though I you know ate a lot I lost 1 lb! I figured this had to do with chasing after my nephews - ahh more cardio! That made sense! So this week I added walking for 15 mins 2-3 times per week to my workout routine and I lost 2 lbs this week! Yeah!!! :)

I also met two measurement goals this week: my waist and my thighs! Yeah! So already by week five I've met 4 out of 9 measurement goals!

Also my body fat is down to 35% - I started with 40% so I'm halfway to my goal of 30% body fat!

Only one week left until my six weeks are up. I anticipate that I'll lose a couple inches and maybe pounds in this last week and that will bring me closer to my goals but not all the way there, which means I'll need to continue until I do reach my goals. No sweat it just means my high hopes for attaining my goals in six weeks was a little "too high" - my initial estimate of this taking 3 months may be closer to the truth - but if I continue to exercise and keep my fat intake down to 50 grams or less per day I think I may be able to meet my goals in about 10 weeks (or 2 1/2 months)

Here's the new chart of my progress, showing how little I have left to lose:



Click on Chart to Enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment