Monday, November 30, 2009

Week 4 - Nov 22-30

It was thanksgiving this week - yuk yuk yuk! heeeheee! That means I ate a lot! But I knew I was going to. I still attempted to do my exercises every day - but I missed two days - so given this account I think this weeks results are fantastic!!!

Let's start with the good news - I lost 1 lb! Yippee! Really? Even eating seconds? And stuffing? And gravy? And rolls? And oh my yes! hehee!! What do I attribute this to???? Chasing my nephews around I think - which makes me wonder if I should add more cardio to my routine! I'm going to really give this serious consideration!

So other good news - I lost 1.5 inches on my shoulders - WOW! Now my shoulders are the same width as my hips! I can't believe it! This is seriously like a dream come true! As I mentioned before I always believed my large shoulders were do to family genes - but heck I was able to widdle them away through exercise! I'm curious if I'll be able to do the same for my hips - I mean I look at them now and think how could I possibly lose another 3 inches from them (my goal) by I do think it is possible and so I'm going to keep exercising and see where it takes me.

A lot of my measurements had no change this week, which is fine. what's interesting though is when I look in the mirror now I see a "skinny" girl - so regardless of what my measurements and weight are my results are visible and spectacular!

I've lost 2 dress sizes in only 4 weeks! That is a "miracle" in and of itself! My legs look shapely! And I have a "figure" now! Yeah!

Each week brings me "inches" closer to my goals! It's truly exciting! And I've already met two goals - lost my double chin and my shoulders are my ideal width now! And I'm super close to my ideal waist - only 1/2 inch to go!

The one thing it seems I will unlikely reach within 6 weeks is the weight loss goal of 30 lbs. Ah that's okay though because I'm so happy with how my body is changing and even if it takes longer to lose the weight - I know from my weekly measurements that the exercise is creating results and as long as I stick with it I'm going to reach my goals. As I mentioned above I may add a bit more cardio to help burn the fat off and lose more pounds.

So here's my new chart, from it you'll see how far I've come and how little I have left to go to reach my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment