Sunday, November 22, 2009

Week 3 - Nov 15-21

3rd week results are in and I'm soooo happy!

I lost a whole inch off my stomach! WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I know this has to do with cutting back on the amount of fat in my diet.

And a whole inch off my waist! Yahooooo!! I knew cutting the amount of fat I eat in half would make a difference - and it has!

Definitely read my post on fat.

And thanks to the less fat in my diet I lost an inch off my double chin!

And I can't believe it I lost another 1/2 inch off my shoulders! I really thought that would taper off but the shoulder exercises continue to produce fantastic results for me and I look good!

I just love looking in the mirror and seeing a more shapely me! I can see the difference on my waist, stomach, shoulders, thighs - they're all thinner and I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment