Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 1 - Nov 1-8, 2009

Here's the results from my 1st Week:

The week is up and at weigh in I lost 4.5 lbs! OMG!!!

I'm curious if I will lose as much next week! I'm thinking it may go down only by 3 lbs but if I actually hit 5 lbs weight lose each week that means I'll meet my goal in 6 weeks! That would be half as long as I anticipated!

I didn't alter my diet - I ate a lot of friggin' rolls! LOL! Which I guess means that even without changing diet by simply doing these exercises I lost weight - sweet!

It is a pain in the butt to track everything I eat and write down the calories. But if it didn't take so much effort I would have done that. Anyhow I did it for 3 days and then basically just stopped because I got lazy - but I'm not worried because the exercise seems to be working fine.

So I'm very pleased overall with my measurements and inches lost during the first week - way more than I expected!

I lost 4.5 inches on my shoulder width - amazing! Incredible even! I definitely did not expect that! I've always had "football" shoulders and am excited that these are fading! Yippee!!

I still need to lose about 3-4 inches on my upper back to fit into my bridesmaid dress from 1996

Oh and I lost 3 3/4 inch from my double chin whoopie!!! That's a whole lot! I have about 2-3 inches left to lose on my double chin to look "perfect" but that is a LOT of progress for only one week of exercise!!! I know it's the cardio that burned that double chin off since I didn't change my diet or do any "chin" exercises to speak of.

I also lost 2.5 inches on my waist! Yippeee! That's just great! What an accomplishment!

I lost 1.5 inches from my stomach! I can visually see a difference in my stomach size! So yeah 1.5 inches! WHOOPIE! That means I can meet my 6 inch stomach loss goal in 6 weeks!!!!

So the first week tally is terrific I just hope next week is just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment