Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Resistance Band Exercises

I bought my mom a resistance band from Walmart a few years ago for about $7 but she never used it. Anyhow I've always thought that these exercises are good because they work your muscles better than lifting weights. They're really easy to do and effective. If you can't afford a resistance band you can do them without it but the resistance band definitely takes the exercise to a more intense level.

Free Resistance Band Exercise Video 5 minute Workout

You might be able to make your own homemade one with a bungee cord because really that's what it is like - a jump rope length cord that has resistance to it - especially when you stretch it with the exercises.

I measured my band it is approximately 52 inches long and it looks like this one, except mine is orange:

No comments:

Post a Comment