Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Goals

I've studied fitness for over 10 years and finally have decided to put together my own workout routine to reach my fitness goals.

I am not a professional trainer or a physician. I am only sharing my own plan because I figure since it is working well for me it may work well for others. I'm not selling anything or trying to make any money by sharing my fitness plan. Please consult a doctor before starting any fitness plan.

Here's my stats:

Sex: Female
Age: 32
Weight: 199 lbs
Height: 5 ft 7 inches
BMI: 31.5
Body Fat: 40%
Dress Size: 22
Very Sedentary Lifestyle
Non-smoker
Non-drinker
Not on any prescription drugs
Not taking any type of diet pills or powders or shakes and I have never taken any
Not on any specialized diet - I eat carbs, protein, fats, sugars, etc.
Not diabetic
Never been pregnant

My goal is to lose 30 lbs and several inches, especially around my midsection.

To achieve my goals I'm not going to use any gimmicks. I'm going to exercise and where possible cut back on the amount of fat, corn syrup, and calories I consume.

Goals:

Weight: 169 or less (need to lose 30 lbs)
BMI: 24 or less (need to lose 7 BMI points)
Body Fat: 30% or less (need to lose 10%)

Starting Measurements:

10-28-09

Waist: 41
Stomach: 46
Thigh: 27
Neck: 17
Head Down: 29.25
Hips: 45
Shoulders: 50
Chest: Forgot to Measure
Arms: Forgot to Measure
Body Fat: 40%

Measurement Goals:

Waist: 36 or less (-5 in)
Stomach: 40 or less (-6 in) The government recommends 35 in or less
Thigh: 24 or less (-3 in)
Neck: 15 or less (-2 in)
Head Down: 26 or less (-3 in)
Hips: 43 or less (-2 in)
Shoulders: 45 or less (-5 in)
Arms: 12 or less (-2 in)
Chest: 43 or less (-4 in)

I'm looking forward to:

wearing a bikini!
seeing my toes when I look down!
my thighs not rubbing together when I walk
being able to see my spine
being healthy overall
being physically stronger
taking photos of myself and liking what I see
getting double-takes from men
no double chin!
not looking at myself and thinking I look pregnant! lol
being able to wear different clothes (my current size 22 has very few options compared to size 14 large)
trying on clothes that fit!
liking what I see when I try on clothes at a store
not having to shop in plus size sections
not being overweight!
no longer having to consider myself BBW
having the body I've always wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment